Inside Sales Representative – Customer Service Representative
$45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Primary responsibilities: generate New Dealer Interest and Drive Awareness of Curtis Products to a targeted nationwide audience of Tractor, Utility Vehicle, & Power-sport Equipment Dealers. Out-Bound Telephone sales skill is a must. Assist the Outside Sales Development Managers in generating optimal sales results, contributing to the Company’s profitability and growth. Perform as a team player who is attentive to detail and is able to work in a very fast paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
Responsibilities Related to the Customer Relations Function:
- Conduct a High level of Outbound Calls each day to drive New Dealer Lead Generation & Product Awareness for New & Existing Products.
- Cross Train to take incoming calls, answer Dealer/User Questions, and enter orders.
- Contribute to improving the Net Promoter Score (Customer Satisfaction Rating) in support of the Company’s Innovation and Aftermarket Strategic Priorities
- Become a product expert and provide a basic level of technical information about Curtis Products. Refer customers to the Technical Support group or a designated back-up when required.
- Confer with customers to provide information about products or services, take and enter orders, cancel orders, initiate returns, and obtain details of complaints. Remember to always up sell in every interaction you have with a Dealer.
- Continually update and utilize the company Customer Relationship Management program (CRM) with information on each and every call focusing both on dealers and end users.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or general comments, as well as action taken.
- Honor the confidentiality of our Strategic Partners. Do not offer or provide information related to product development, price or delivery to their customers.
Responsibilities Related to the Sales Function
- Support and assist Business Development Manager in new sales and marketing dealer
support programs, selling tools, promotions, etc. to drive incremental sales and profitability.
- Always close the loop on a leads, quotes and sales. Communicate with your Business Development Manager.
- Gather and share any Intel related to changes, rumors, potential for large orders, etc. related to the Aftermarket, OEM Developments and Dealer issues to your Business Development Manager.
- Conduct effective outbound telephone and email sales campaigns.
- Outgoing calls should be initiated between incoming sales calls. Use these calls to update the Data base, re-establish relationships, introduce Marketing programs, up sell, and gather Intel, always remaining consistent with the Business Development Managers plan for your Territory.
Education: College Graduate, 2 year program or equivalent
Experience: 2 years B2B sales or CSR experience required.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Must react effectively to a wide range of situations and issues.
- Communicate effectively with customers to maintain a desired relationship.
- Resolve problems timely and effectively by following established company policy or procedures.
- Maturity, confidentiality, reason, perspective, flexible.
- Good command of written, spoken and email skills.
- Strong work ethic and team commitment.
- Ability to learn body of knowledge relating to Compact Tractor and UTV products.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Macola and Synergy.
- Deal effectively at all levels of the company.
Equipment to be Used: Computer, phone, calculator, general office machines.
Physical Demands: Sitting, walking, standing, bending and reaching. Lifting occasionally. generally limited to 50 pounds. Manual dexterity to operate equipment. Normal range of vision and hearing. Heavy phone use.
Mental Demands: Ability to understand many variables and choose the most effective based on established company policies and procedures. Handle diverse issues daily. Conflict resolution. Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, strong attention span, ability to listen and perceive underlying problems and recommend solutions.
Working Conditions: Rare overtime or odd hours. General office environment.
We offer an attractive salary with a progressive and a very comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, disability and 401(k) Plan with a strong company match. We have a strong team oriented work environment and provide a challenging and exciting environment that will allow you the opportunity to grow and succeed while making a significant contribution to the success of our Company.
If you have a positive attitude and the experience and skills noted above we would like to talk with you.
Salary: $35,000 to $55,000 annually. Bonus eligible.