Laser Sheet Steel Cutting System Operator, 5+ Year’s Experience
$18 to $23 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
Job Description: Cincinnati Laser sheet steel cutting system automatic run with March auto loading attachment. 5+ years experience required. Third Shift. 14.28% differential. 35 hour week. Some OT available.
Curtis Industries, LLC is a Leader in quality cab enclosures for Compact Tractors, Golf Cars, and UTV/Powersports Vehicles located in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Forms product by using installed computer patterns to program laser cutting table.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders.
- Prepares machine for production by loading sheet stock.
- Regulates machining by selecting established cutting pattern and engaging start.
- Produces parts by maintaining smooth flow of removal of skeletal sheets and auto loading of new stock.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; becoming familiar with computer program functions.
- Maintains stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Manufacturing Quality, Controls and Instrumentation, Manufacturing Experience, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Decision Making, Tooling, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Judgment, Job Knowledge
We offer an attractive salary with a progressive and a very comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, disability and 401(k) Plan with a strong company match. We have a strong team oriented work environment and provide a challenging and exciting environment that will allow you the opportunity to grow and succeed while making a significant contribution to the success of our Company.
If you have a positive attitude and the experience and skills noted above we would like to talk with you.
EOE/ADA/ No phone calls please.