Metal Fabrication Machine Set-Up Position – Second Shift
$17 to $20 Hourly
Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance
Perform a variety of machine operations related to the cutting, shearing, rolling, punching, and bending of sheet metal and steel tubing, to produce a wide variety of components for various assemblies and other products. Set up machine, and by using jigs, fixtures, blocking, clamping or holding, align raw material and operate machine to produce parts to established designs and tolerances. Make machine adjustments as necessary to maintain quality levels.
The position responsibilities include coordinating fabrication machine set-ups to satisfy production requirements.
Stage work and drawings, select tooling and raw materials.
Operate machinery during “down time”
- Ability to read and understand drawings and product specifications
- Knowledge in forming tool selection process
- Use measurement instruments including digital protractors and calipers
- Machine operation experience
- 3 Years experience operating a semi-automatic machine. We can train with the right attitude.
- Metal fabrication experience is a plus but not needed.