Rotational Management/Leadership Development Program
401K, Dental, Life, Medical
We are seeking someone who has a strong desire to learn business operations by participating in a hands-on rotational program across several disciplines with the goal being to attain the skills needed to become a leader within the organization and guide our enthusiastic, engaged workforce to improved performance year over year, thus promoting employee empowerment and development and maximizing results.
This position is a developmental leadership role, and as such those selected are expected to inspire those around them with a positive “whatever it takes” attitude and a strong “seek to learn” desire.
Responsible for working alongside leaders, supervisors, managers, and designated associates and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a leader, supervisor, or manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A demonstrated a desire to learn as evidenced by successful completion or current participation in a formal 4-year degree program from an accredited organization.
- 0-3 years’ experience.
REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES THAT MUST BE ATTAINED BY THE END OF THE PROGRAM IN ORDER TO BE PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the company.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills – thinks in a logical and ordered way.
- Self-driven. Once the task is learned, requires only general guidance.
- Initiates change of direction when problems are detected; provides possible solutions.
- Self-aware. Knows his/her strengths and weaknesses. Not a know-it-all. Seeks to learn.
- Must be viewed credibly as either an informal leader or a positive influencer.
- Ability to mentor team members and facilitate change from a position of Influencer.
- Ability to motivate, direct, and lead teams and small groups.
- Ability to recognize conflict and take appropriate action within the scope of the role.
- Commitment to professional growth and development.
- Work with various department leads, supervisors, and managers to learn the decision-making processes in order to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Evaluate work output.
- Participate in a rotational experience that provides for spending time in multiple disciplines with the goal being to gain a solid understanding of the relationships between the work of each discipline and how those relationships can be used to maximize outputs.
- Work will be a combination of watching, learning, and doing. Shifts may vary.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Though these programs may be tailored in specific areas and may not include all disciplines, the candidate should have a desire to gain exposure and interest in learning about the other operating functions such as Quality, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, and Operations.
- Percent of travel required 0% to <5%
- Is paid relocation available? No.
- Salary: $50,000 annualized.
- We are an employee-focused company and we offer a very comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, life, disability, and 401(k) Plan options with a strong company match.
- EOE/ADA/Drug-Free Employer. No phone calls, please.
Curtis Industries, LLC is a Leader in quality cab enclosures and enclosures for Compact Tractors, Golf Cars, and UTV/Powersports Vehicles located in central Massachusetts.
This exciting opportunity exists in a rapidly growing, vibrant manufacturing company in West Boylston, MA. Based on successfully executing our growth strategy, Curtis Industries LLC is experiencing extraordinary growth in our business of providing cab enclosures, snow control products, and accessories for the tractor, utility vehicle, and golf car markets. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and looking to stretch beyond the requirements of the standard to use elements of our QMS as a competitive advantage.