Bobcat CT20 Series Advantage Cab
Includes cab heater and front windshield wiper.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
**Cab may be shown with optional accessories
Curtis Advantage Cabs offer maximum protection from winter weather and feature lockable steel doors with large glass windows, and a glass rear panel window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal.
For Advantage Cabs, we highly recommend the optional seal kit, to ensure full protection from the winter weather. Vent the front windshield and rear panel for comfort in the spring and fall seasons. Remove the doors and rear window during the heat of summer, for full four-season comfort.
Curtis Advantage Series Cab fits Bobcat CT20 Series, including CT2025 HST, 2035 HST, & CT2040 HST. Compatible with FL8 loaders and BH76 backhoes
Cab also shown on a Kioti CK10
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Bobcat orange color match doors and roof
- Steel roof with acoustical headliner
- Venting glass windshield
- Venting/removable rear glass panel; locks open to vent or lifts out
- Doors and rear panel are pin-hinged for easy removal
- Large, clear glass windows and rear panel provide distortion-free visibility
- Locking doors
- Backhoe Compatible
- Cab weight: 299 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 435 lbs.
- Height above floorboard: 59.25 inches floorboard to roof
- Heater: 20,000 BTU hot water
- Backhoe compatible: Yes
- Windshield: Glass
- Door windows: Glass
- Rear panel: Glass
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Wiper: 12-volt heavy-duty, 110-degree sweep
- Pre-drilled holes for optional side mirrors
- Installation Manual
- Bobcat Bulletin Fitment