Curtis Advantage Series Universal Canopy
Versatile | Lightweight Aluminum | Reversible | Universal Fit
Canopy, mount and all hardware included.
Mount/Pivot assembly mounts to vehicle ROPS in minutes. Lightweight canopy features integrated handles with quick-release latch for easy removal. Turn the canopy to the rear-facing position for shade while operating the backhoe.
Remove the canopy in seconds for easy trailering or to maneuver around low obstacles.
- Canopy adds 4 inches perpendicular to the flat top surface of the ROPS
- Unclipping and removing the top, the brackets extend approximately 2 ½”
Lightweight aluminum cover – weighs less than 30 lbs.
Toolless removal in seconds
Integrated handles – quick release latches
Reversible — rear facing for backhoe operation
Adjustable positioning – fits angled or straight ROPS
Canopy top adjusts 6” forward or aft
Easily installs in 30 minutes
Trailerable up to 35 mph
Made in the U.S.
- Fits square or rectangular ROPS
- 10” of flat surface on top of ROPS
- 2” to 3” ROPS width
- 1.5” to 2.75” ROPS thickness
- ROPS can be angled +/-36 degrees
- Adjustable 6” forward and back
- Dimensions: 56” long and 42” inches wide at the back, tapering to 37” in the front