John Deere 1023E | 1025R Base Cab (Mid 2017+)
Includes cab heater and front windshield wiper.
*Cab may be shown with additional optional accessories
Base Cab Model features Durable Clear Vinyl Doors that zip in place and roll up for out of the way storage in seconds. The Base Cab is designed for the customer who occasionally requires complete protection from the winter weather or rain, likes year-round overhead coverage, and wants the flexibility to operate with doors and/or rear window rolled up and stored in place. The Base Cab offers excellent operator visibility and is our most economical option.
Curtis Base Cab compatible with mid-2017 vehicle Forward Leaning ROPS with 120R NSL & MSL Loaders.
DIY Cab Install? – We strongly recommend you review the installation instructions before you purchase your cab.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
- Durable, clear, vinyl doors zip in place and roll up for storage
- Venting glass windshield
- Venting/removable roll-up vinyl rear panel; rolls-up to vent or removes
- Custom designed high strength Curtis frame
- Steel roof with acoustical headliner and tapered drip edge
- Powder coated finish – custom factory color matched/corrosion resistant
- Factory fender lights are easily relocated to cab side frame for front or rear illumination
- Backhoe compatible
- Cab weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 275 lbs.
- Cab width: 49.5 inches
- Height above floorboard: 62.5 inches floorboard to roof
- Heater: 20,000 BTU hot water
- Backhoe compatible: Yes
- Windshield: Glass
- Door windows: Vinyl
- Rear panel: Vinyl
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Wiper: 12 volt heavy duty, 110 degree sweep
- Pre-drilled holes for optional side mirrors
- Installation manual
Please use caution and we recommend the windshield be completely closed during MSL loader operation.