John Deere 1023E | 1025R Advantage Cab (Mid 2017+)
Includes cab heater and front windshield wiper.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
**Cab may be shown with optional accessories
Curtis Advantage Cabs offer the maximum protection from winter weather and feature lockable steel doors with large glass windows, and a glass rear panel window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal. Full encloses with additional seal kit for full protection from the winter weather, vent the front windshield and rear panel for comfort in the spring and fall seasons, and remove the doors and rear window during the heat of summer, for full four-season comfort.
Curtis Advantage Series Cab compatible with mid-2017 vehicle Forward Leaning ROPS with 120R NSL & MSL Loaders.
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish
- John Deere green color match doors
- Roof drip edge adds protection from water intrusion into the cab
- Venting glass windshield
- Venting/removable rear glass panel; locks open to vent or lifts out
- Doors and rear panel are pin-hinged for easy removal
- Large, clear glass windows and rear panel provide distortion-free visibility
- Locking doors
- Factory fender lights are easily relocated to cab side frame for front or rear illumination
- Backhoe compatible
- Cab weight: 334 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 380 lbs.
- Cab width: 49.5 inches
- Height above floorboard: 62.5 inches floorboard to roof
- Heater: 20,000 BTU hot water
- Backhoe compatible: Yes
- Windshield: Glass
- Door windows: Glass
- Rear panel: Glass
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Wiper: 12 volt heavy duty, 110 degree sweep
- Pre-drilled holes for optional side mirrors
- Installation manual
Please use caution and we recommend the windshield be completely closed during MSL loader operation.