John Deere 2025R Plus Cab (Mid 2018+)
Includes cab heater and front windshield wiper.
Plus cab shown on John Deere 1 Family
*Cab may be shown with additional optional accessories
Plus Cab models feature upgraded framed clear vinyl doors. This traditional rear-hinged door design provides an improved weather seal in cold or windy conditions, exceptional side visibility, and locks for added security. The Plus Cab is designed as a mid-point option for the customer who needs more weather protection than the Base Cab offers, prefers excellent side visibility, but does not need the maximum weather protection offered by steel doors with glass windows featured in our Advantage Cabs. We highly recommend the optional seal kit, to ensure protection from the winter weather.
Curtis Plus Series Cab fits John Deere model 2025R (2018+ model years).
DIY Cab Install? – We strongly recommend you review the installation instructions before you purchase your cab.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
- Framed, rear-hinged, lockable durable clear vinyl doors
- Venting glass windshield
- Venting/removable roll-up vinyl rear panel; rolls up to vent or removes
- Custom-designed high-strength Curtis frame
- Steel roof with acoustical headliner and tapered drip edge
- Powder coated finish – custom factory color matched/corrosion resistant
- Pre-drilled holes for accessory work lights and mirrors
- Factory fender lights are easily relocated to the cab side frame for front or rear illumination
- Backhoe compatible
- Cab weight: 330 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 350 lbs.
- Cab width: 49.5 inches
- Height above floorboard: 62.5 inches floorboard to roof
- Heater: 20,000 BTU hot water
- Backhoe compatible: Yes
- Windshield: Glass
- Door windows: Vinyl
- Rear panel: Vinyl
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Wiper: 12-volt heavy-duty, 110-degree sweep
- Pre-drilled holes for optional side mirrors
- Installation manual