Kubota BX80 Base Cab (2018+)
Includes front windshield wiper.
Bundle with the Cab Heater and save.
*Cab may be shown with additional optional accessories
Base Cab Model features Durable Clear Vinyl Doors that zip in place and roll up for out-of-the-way storage in seconds. The Base Cab is designed for the customer who occasionally requires complete protection from the winter weather or rain, likes year-round overhead coverage, and wants the flexibility to operate with doors and/or rear window rolled up and stored in place. The Base Cab offers excellent operator visibility and is our most economical option. This model is available with or without heat depending on your needs. We highly recommend the optional seal kit, to ensure protection from the winter weather.
Curtis Base Series Cab fits Kubota models BX1880, BX2380 & BX2680 (2018+ model years).
- Durable, clear, vinyl doors zip in place and roll up for storage
- Venting glass windshield
- Venting/removable roll-up vinyl rear panel; rolls up to vent or removes
- Custom-designed high-strength Curtis frame
- Steel roof with acoustical headliner and tapered drip edge
- Powder coated finish – custom factory color matched/corrosion resistant
- Cab weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 275 lbs.
- Cab width: 49.5 inches
- Height above floorboard: 62.5 inches floorboard to roof
- Heater: 20,000 BTU hot water
- Windshield: Glass
- Door windows: Vinyl
- Rear panel: Vinyl
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Wiper: 12-volt heavy-duty, 110-degree sweep
- Pre-drilled holes for optional side mirrors
- Installation manual