Mahindra 1626 Advantage Cab
Includes cab heater and front windshield wiper.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
**Cab may be shown with optional accessories
Curtis Advantage Cabs offer maximum protection from winter weather and feature lockable steel doors with large glass windows, and a glass rear panel window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal.
For Advantage Cabs, we highly recommend the optional seal kit, to ensure full protection from the winter weather. Vent the front windshield and rear panel for comfort in the spring and fall seasons. Remove the doors and rear window during the heat of summer, for full four-season comfort.
Curtis Advantage Series Cab fits Mahindra 1626 HST OS and 1626 Shuttle.
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish for durability
- Cab matches Mahindra red to complement the vehicle
- Venting glass windshield for added comfort in summer
- Venting/removable rear glass panel; locks open to vent or lifts out in seconds for added summer comfort
- Pin-hinged doors and rear panel remove easily for added summer comfort
- Doors assisted with gas shocks for easy entry and exit
- Large, clear glass windows and rear panel provide distortion-free visibility
- Clear poly cowl provides excellent forward visibility to front tires and loader
- Locking doors for added security
- Height: 60 inches floorboard to roof
- Weight: 315 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 385 lbs.
- Width: 49.5 inches
- Windshield: Glass
- Door panels: Steel framed vinyl
- Door windows: Glass
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Rear panel: Glass
- Wiper: 12-volt, heavy-duty, 110-degree sweep
- Backhoe compatible: Yes
- Installation Guide
- Heater Installation Video