Mahindra Max 26 XLT Advantage Cab (~Mid 2020 Old Loader)
Includes cab heater and front windshield wiper.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
**Cab may be shown with optional accessories
Curtis Advantage Cabs offer the maximum protection from winter weather and feature lockable steel doors with large glass windows, and a glass rear panel window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal. Full encloses with additional seal kit for full protection from the winter weather, vent the front windshield and rear panel for comfort in the spring and fall seasons, and remove the doors and rear window during the heat of summer, for full four-season comfort.
Curtis Advantage Series Cab fits Mahindra Max 26 XLT.
Please be advised that due to a recent Loader Change, we must confirm what kind of loader is on your tractor. For tractors with loader stamped “Made in Korea” order the 1MA26XLTCA cab. If your tractor loader is stamped with “KMW”(Kansas Metal Works) order the 1MA26XLTCA2 cab.
Made in the USA.
Please call us with any questions.
- Corrosion-resistant powder coat finish
- Cab matches Mahindra red to complement vehicle
- Roof overhang adds protection from water intrusion into the cab
- Pop-up roof for backhoe operation
- Venting glass windshield
- Venting/removable rear glass panel; locks open to vent or lifts out in seconds
- Pin-hinged doors and rear panel remove easily for added summer comfort
- Doors assisted with gas shocks for easy entry and exit
- Large, clear glass door windows and rear panel provide distortion-free visibility
- Locking doors for added security
- Height: 63.5 inches floorboard to roof
- Weight: 310 lbs.
- Width: 44.75 inches
- Windshield: Glass
- Door panels: Steel framed vinyl
- Door windows: Glass
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Rear panel: Glass
- Wiper: 12 volt, heavy duty, 110 degree sweep
- Backhoe compatible: Yes (requires optional Backhoe Compatibility Kit: 1MA26XLTBK)
- Installation Guide