Massey Ferguson 1700E | 1800E Advantage Cab
Includes cab heater, front windshield wiper & seal kit.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
**Cab may be shown with optional accessories
Curtis Advantage Cabs offer maximum protection from winter weather and feature lockable steel doors with large glass windows, and a glass rear panel window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal.
For this Advantage Cab, we include our Curtis seal kit, to ensure full protection from the winter weather. Vent the front windshield and rear panel for comfort in the spring and fall seasons. Remove the doors and rear window during the heat of summer, for full four-season comfort.
Curtis Advantage Series Cab fits Massey Ferguson 1726E, 1734E, 1735E, 1739E, 1740E, 1825E, 1835E & 1840E Models with FLx2407 loaders (and L105E loaders with an adaptor kit).
(Please note the heater kit included with the cab does not fit the 1825E model at this time. We are working on a solution.)
- Venting glass windshield for added comfort in summer
- Large, clear glass windows and rear panel provide distortion-free visibility
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coat finish for durability
- Includes seal kit for improved draft and dust protection
- Cab matches Massey Ferguson red to complement the vehicle
- Venting/removable rear glass panel; locks open to vent or lifts out in seconds for added summer comfort
- Pin-hinged doors and rear panel remove easily for added comfort
- Doors assisted with gas shocks for easy entry and exit
- Locking doors for added security
- Shipping dimensions: 76 x 16 x 70 inches
- Shipping weight: 430 lbs.
- Height: 59.5″ inches floorboard to roof
- Weight: 278 lbs.
- Width: 50.25 inches
- Windshield: Glass
- Door panels: Steel framed vinyl
- Door windows: Glass
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Rear panel: Glass
- Wiper: 12-volt, heavy-duty, 110-degree sweep
- Backhoe compatible: Yes
- Installation Manual