Massey Ferguson GC1723 | GC1725 Premium Cab
Curtis Premium Cabs offer maximum protection from winter weather and feature lockable steel doors with tempered glass upper sliders, and lower acrylic windows. The rear panel includes a hinged glass window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal.
Premium Cabs include a seal kit for full protection from the winter weather. Vent the front windshield and rear panel for comfort in the spring and fall seasons. Remove the doors and rear window during the heat of summer, for full four-season comfort.
Curtis Premium Cab fits GC1723E, GC1723EB, GC1725M & GC1725MB models equipped with DL95 or FL1805 loaders. Existing factory ROPS stays in place for safety.
*Contact your dealer for shipping and installation costs.
**Cab may be shown with optional accessories
- Venting windshield for added comfort in summer
- Front wiper for visibility in foul weather
- Quick removal rear panel for backhoe operation
- Pop-up roof for backhoe operation
- Sliding door windows for added comfort in summer
- Seal kit
- Massey Ferguson red and chassis gray color match to complement the vehicle
- Thermoformed plastic radiator cowl for improved ergonomics, vehicle fitment, and clearance to the loader and hood.
- Height: 59 1/2 inches floorboard to roof
- Weight: 290 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 76 x 16 x 70 inches
- Shipping weight: 397 lbs.
- Windshield: Glass
- Door windows: Glass
- Roof: Steel with acoustical headliner
- Rear panel: Glass
- Wiper: 12-volt, heavy-duty, 110-degree sweep
- Backhoe compatible: Yes
- Installation Guide
- Radiator Shroud Installation Video