Curtis Industries, LLC (“Curtis”) warrants to the original purchaser that Curtis products will be free from
defective materials and workmanship.
Snowplows: 2 years from date of purchase
Snowplow parts: 1 year from date of purchase
Cabs and cab accessories/parts: 1 year from date of purchase
- Warranty Limitations
– Hydraulic and Electrical components will be covered under a limited warranty for a period of 2 years.
– Paint will be warranted for a period of one (1) year.
- Curtis Industries will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the defective product. Curtis may require the return of the defective product. All returns require a Returned Material Authorization (“RMA”) number.
- Any warranty repair work must be first approved by Curtis prior to performing any work. Curtis reserves the right to replace defective product at its sole discretion and will not reimburse customers for replacement parts that were not authorized prior to installation. Warranty claims for repair work will be calculated at the standard rate set by Curtis Industries.
ITEMS NOT COVERED UNDER ORIGINAL WARRANTY:
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Expendable parts such as, but not limited to, hoses, skid shoes, cutting edges, pins, nuts bolts, blade guides, wipers, etc.
- Product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, or improper installation, maintenance, care or storage.
- Curtis does not assume any liability for vehicle/tractor damage resulting from the attachment or use of a Curtis product.
- Diagnostics of the potential failure.
- Travel time incurred to and from dealers or suppliers.
- Problems caused by failure to follow product instructions, failure to maintain the product as described in the owner’s manual.
- Problems caused by contamination or restriction of lubricant systems, or damage resulting from rust, corrosion, freezing or overheating.
- Problems caused by accessories and parts that are not supplied by Curtis Industries.
- Cost of tax, freight to/from dealers, storage charges, environmental charges, solvents, sealants, lubricants, or any other normal shop supplies.
- Damage caused by parts not used in accordance with their intended purpose.