Curtis Industries, LLC, the market-leading manufacturer of Cab Enclosures, Accessories, and Attachments for Tractors, Utility Vehicles, Golf Carts, and Zero Turn Mowers, announces its latest cab innovation: a Premium Air-Conditioned Cab for the John Deere Ztrack Z970R Zero Turn Mower.
Making operators comfortable while they mow is what this new Curtis Cab is all about!
The new Curtis Premium Air-Conditioned Cab offers users the ultimate in Operator Comfort – protection from Heat, Sun, Rain, Dust, and insects.
Cab features include a state-of-the-art, lightweight aluminum design, complemented by tinted, hard-coated, scratch-resistant polycarbonate windshield and doors. The Curtis high-performance air conditioning system utilizes a belt-driven, automotive-style mechanical compressor, for maximum cooling performance.
This Premium Curtis Cab boasts:
- High-performance Air Conditioning, to keep you cool on the hottest of days
- Tinted, hard-coated polycarbonate Windshield & Doors
- Large clear doors and windshield offer exceptional visibility
- Lockable, rear pin-hinged doors for easy entry and exit
- Doors remove easily – without tools
- Drop-on cab design reduces installation time and complexity
- A/C System comes pre-charged from our factory
- Fits mowers with either 60” or 72” deck
- Easy fuel tank access
“Following the release of the John Deere Z994R Cab in 2022, we are excited to add the Z970R Cab Option. The Cab Enclosure on both units is basically the same, it’s the integration with the 970’s Gasoline Engine that differs from the Z994 Diesel Engine,” explained John Davis, Vice President of Sales for Curtis Cabs. “We have received many requests from Dealers and End Users”, Davis added.
A full line of Cab Accessories is available including:
- Optional Pantograph Front Wiper-Washer
- Roof-Mounted Powerful Work Lights
- Overhead Console
- Exterior Mirrors
See the Curtis Premium Air-Conditioned Cab for the John Deere Ztrack Z970R at:
Curtis Cabs are available from your local authorized Curtis Dealer